My EBL top ten summer list
1. learning at our howdown that i have a "gift" at flip the cup after 41 years
2. visiting the junk yard three times in under a week (unearthing 1960's junk was very enjoyable for me, shocker).
3. sleeping for 10 + hours each night for over a week-i think the years worth of missed sleep was catching up with me.
4. hiking the "sands look out" and having to keep up with all these fit people (or else I could have become a cougar snack).
5. our first family campfire just the four of us (minus the local redneck attending it for about an hour)
6. community pizza party at R & C place and all the other gathering on land and water!
7. night surfing and watching the shooting stars.
8. watching my kids have so much fun.
9. having one of my besties rent a place up there for four days along with seeing another neighobr hood family by chance at the lake!
10. trying surfing again (with a helmet) after getting 7 stiches last year from it.
Klutch Photography's instagram feed