2) EVERYONE IS SMOKING (WTH, this is 2013 right! do these people not get medical stats, smoking kills!!! the site of all these people smoking was truly shocking coming from canada, just shocking!)
3) ANKLE & TOE BUSTING, HANDMADE, BEAUTIFUL COBBLE STONE STREETS. (i wore flip flops the whole time in fear of a hospital visit!)
4) WINE, CHEAP AND TASTY! (it's totally appropriate to start as early as 10am, which is really 2am our time).
5) BREAD, CHEESE AND MEAT FOR EVERY MEAL (and they stay thin...must be the smoking!)
6) BUILDINGS LEFT TO CRUMBLE (photographer's dream).
7) BEST DOORS EVER (chipped, bright, old and wooden...amen!)
8) EYE CANDY ARCHITECTURE EVERYWHERE!
9) NAKED STATUES AND NAKED STATUES KILLING EACH OTHER.
10) "JESUS" (church's and embellishments!)
11) THE TUFF A** , EUROPEAN SENIOR (they all look the same no matter where you go)
12) PHOTO BOMBING (yep, it happens here too).
13) THESE THINGS ON THE ROOF.
14) NO NIGHT CLUBS NEEDED, PEOPLE HANG OUT IN THE STREETS!
15) MORE BIKES AND MOPEDS THEN CARS.
16) IF YOUR OVER 6 FEET TALL, YOUR A GIANT! (i was average height, btw)
17) FLAGS, PIGEONS AND low, FLAT BEDS WITH PANCAKE PILLOWS. (found everywhere)!
18) TIGHT PARKING (i think this is where the saying "bumper to bumper" comes from).
19) BEERS ALLOWED TO BE CONSUMED ON THE STREETS (awesome, just awesome).
20) YOU LEAVE FATTER, DRUNKER AND MORE ALIVE THEN BEFORE YOU LEFT! (then your back to reality and you have the shakes, headaches and are more tired then the all nighter you pulled in university! lol.) BEST TRIP EVER!
horking on the streets is quite popular (remember I wore flip flops, i don't think i need to elaborate)
streets go up and sometimes down.
loads of english speaking natives!
cheap shopping! (shocked , me too!)
very efficient subway system...except, when my husband wants to take me and all our luggage through the city via the subway to get to our hotel. yes, it's safe to say "i hate you", came out of my mouth!
all in all it was an epic trip, one that i would highly recommend!